Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Day All You Mothers!

Today is Mother's Day in the U.S. That special day invented by the Hallmark company to buy cards and flowers for Mom. All tongue in cheek comments aside, to everyone out there who's a Mom, Happy Mother's Day. To everyone who has a Mom - call/text/email/carrier pigeon your Mom to tell her how much you love her and how much she means to you. My Mom got her gift early because (I hate to admit this) I might not have time today to see her. I'll be heading to my Gramma's a little later today, and at some point will be taking my Mother-in-law-to-be out for dinner and trying to find a moment to see my sister and niece too. And all while recovering from a slight hangover from going out for beers with my best friend last night.

See ya next week!

~ JC

Topics in the works: my political views, RPG dice and how they're used, enjoying the simple things in life, and many more... so stay tuned.

1 comment:

child said...

I love my mother ,i hope she will live a rich life as she is live in a poor village,i am sure i will change that