Saturday, October 07, 2006

Coming Soon to a Browser Near You

For the past week or so I've been tediously working on a new website project. Being an Earthlink subscriber, I get several user accounts in addition to the main account. Each of those gets 10MB of storage space with which to do a website if one desires. I had been using said space for two of my user names to create "The Personal Website of James E. Carlisle" and "Purple Scorpion's Nest." The project I am working on now will combine both of those sites into a single layout design. My logic is simple; if I do a single layout, I essentially would have double the storage space for documents, pictures, etc. Adding to this is the fact that I have a third user account I use just for the email, but the server space is unused, so I can link that into the whole thing giving me 30MB of storage space.

So, stay tuned; I'm hoping to have the unveiling of the new site layout by Samhain (that's Halloween by the way, and is the Pagan New Year, which is fitting for the unveiling of a new layout).
~JC

No comments: