Sunday, October 14, 2007

Carolina Renaissance Festival 2007

Just got back this evening from the Carolina Renaissance Festival in Huntersville, NC. It was awesome! I'll share more later when I'm not so tired. I uploaded pics to my Picassa web album which you can view by clicking here. I tried several times to upload them on MySpace, but I kept getting I/O errors even when trying to do them one at a time, so I'll try again later. Besides, I'm still waiting on Roxanne to get the pictures she took off of her camera so I can upload them as well.

I also have a video I took of a Bagpiper, but I'm going to have to trim it a bit as it was a little to large to upload on MySpace.

~ JC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Managed to get the photos uploaded to MySpace this morning. Click here to view them. ~ JC