Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blocking it Out

They say that the best way to defeat “writer's block” is to just start writing, so that's what I'm doing. I have no rhyme or reason to this week's blog. I'm just sitting here typing away hoping the spirits will move me. When I started my egomaniacal stance of writing every Sunday, I knew a week like this would come, where nothing has inspired me or pissed me off enough to spark a real topic for the blog. Oh sure, I have some ideas laid out for the future, but those ideas are calendar specific, so I can't use them just yet. As I begin this week's blog, it's only Thursday night, so mayhaps by the time I make it to Sunday morning something will lend itself to add to this or to replace this altogether (obviously it didn't). Ever since my apparently popular blog, “True Confessions of a Krispy Kreme Addict,” I feel like I've tried too hard to make everything else be that funny instead of letting it flow. It'll come, it'll come, and I will soon again be regaling you all with my warped rants and twisted thoughts. Buwahahahaha!

In the mean time, here's a diagram on how to solve the classic “Rubik's Cube” in only 6 seconds!

~ Carlisle

Next week's topic: TBD (most likely something about either Randal Graves or Foamy the Squirrel)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice sir

Jimmy