Sunday, September 30, 2012

Rethinking the Layout

I’m not sure exactly when I changed the blog to the current layout. It's been a couple of years ago, at least. I like it. I tend to prefer the lighter text on a darker background approach to websites as it tends to be less stressful on my eyes. Then again, it’s nice to change things up now and again, too.

Color scheme aside, there are other things to consider as well, like font face and size, which widgets to include (if any), do I want said widgets on the left or right side of the page, blah, blah, blah.

I think what it really comes down to is, I’m a bit bored on a Sunday morning and don’t really have anything nagging at me that I feel a need to write about here, so it’s got me thinking about screwing around with the layout instead.

~ JC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So far I can't find a layout I like enough to replace the current one... but I did add a favicon ;-)